We are currently looking for qualified people to fill the positions listed below. If you would like to work for Irrigation Specialists and feel that you can be an asset to us, please send resume with a cover letter to Attn: General Manager, PO Box 2544, Pasco WA 99302. No Phone calls please.
Please no calls from recruiters or employement agencies. Irrigation Specialists, Inc does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Irrigation Specialists, Inc will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
Irrigation Specialists, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ELECTRICIANS LEVEL 03 OR 01
We are seeking qualified WA State Licensed Level 03 or 01 electricians. Experience with agricultural pump stations, center pivots and/or VFDs preferred.
Irrigation Specialists is an equal opportunity employer. Salary, bonus, and benefits included. Compensation DOQ, DOE.
Please send your resume to:
Mail: Irrigation Specialists PO Box 2544 Pasco, WA 99302
As a Journeyman Electrician you will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, VFD’s, lighting, and power supplies
- Maintaining current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- 4 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to; Health/Dental Insurance, Vacation & Holiday Pay, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Life. Salary is commensurate with experience + Quarterly Commission.
Please send resume with cover letter to Attn: General Manager, PO Box 2544, Pasco WA 99302. No Phone calls please. Qualified applicants only. Or apply online now.